So after Thanksgiving break I was cast in a musical (review) "Songs for a New World," which is actually a pretty decent title for the show because it makes no fucking sense... so all the songs only make sense in a "new world." ... As beautiful as some of the songs and music are... combined together, as a whole... they make no fucking sense. I literally believe Jason Robert Brown wrote six songs that were suppose to be in a show together, and then had another twelve random songs he wrote, and one day while he was high, got too damn lazy to create two different shows with an actual plot and storyline and thought it would be a great idea to combine all the songs together. The result was then Songs for a New World.
Anyway, I digress... The show was fun and I'm glad I did it even though I sounded like a gremlin during the run because I was sick.
So two weeks before the semester ends, I go to school as usual on my Thursdays. I have class 9:25am to 1pm and then dance classes from 1:10 to 5:15pm. I got home from school that day, before rehearsal that night and as I walk into my room I could not find my computer... Well I laughed for a minute and thought I must have misplaces it because I was extremely stoned the night before. But then I realized no, I slept at home last night and used my laptop before class this morning to check the weather forecast for the day on weather.com (great site, very accurate- I highly recommend it).
And then I put on my ever so comfortable dance belt, changed into my dance clothes, grabbed my dance bag and ran out of the door... So naturally I began driving myself crazy trying to find my laptop and I start ripping my room apart.
Well my roommate Amber comes into my room in the middle of my hysteria and thinks I'm having a Rose's Turn. She helps me look and then after a good fifteen minutes, the lightbulb clicked on and we came to the conclusion that it was stolen... fuck my life.
The most upsetting thing about the whole situation is the fact that my extended version of the first Sex and the City movie was inside the laptop.. when I finally realized it, that is when the break down occurred.
My ex-boyfriend was in his room down the hall witnessing this breakdown and didn't even offer any help, or not even that but say "I'm so sorry... Is there anything I can do? Are you okay" You know what, even a "That really sucks" would have been better than nothing. But of course he just sat there, probably on fucking broadwayworld.com while I literally threw shit around my room like Angelina Jolie in Girl, Interrupted... ass.
Let me just say this. I had to rewrite a 20 page paper as a my final for my senior theater seminar, I had to rewrite an 8 page jazz final paper, I had to rewrite a 10 page religion final paper, and all my journals and research for all my papers were saved to my laptop. I had refind all this information, and rewrite all these papers. I would have been done my exams on Tuesday night of exam week, but because I had to rewrite all of this work, I did not finish until Saturday night, when exams ended Friday at 4pm...
This is not even mentioning the hundreds of pictures I had saved to that laptop, all the music and movies, or the at least 3 dozen naked pictures of myself saved to that laptop (lucky for you my head was not in any of them).
Although at least once a week for the last month and a half I have typed my name into google just waiting for a website of my naked pictures to be created.
I will conclude with this final thought:
I know who stole my laptop, and I personally know who you are.
Be warned: I'm going to ruin your life.
Once I get the last piece of evidence I need, your life will be over. You are nothing more then a Bullshit Lair and you are only full of Blatant Lies. I do not trust you, and I will make sure you never amount to anything.
I actually feel sorry for how sad and empty your life is, that you have to do these drastic things for attention. But I'll have the last laugh when you not only do not graduate but your parents find out they wasted one hundred and twenty thousand dollars on a college education for their child... Ha.
you. are. going. to. regret. the. day. you. fucked. with. me... well figuratively because lord knows I shut you down literally.
ps- you also owe me $1,500 dollars for the new laptop I bought, and $1500 for the one you stole. dyke.
Sooo that pretty much sums up first semester senior year... Merry Christmas (break) to all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment